Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ruby Tuesday

Phone rings…

G: Hey how’s it dude?
D: Im alright mate…how’s things?
G: You wanna catch up for some coffee?
D: Why not? …What time are you off?
G: Im out by 6...
D: Cool, let’s meet up after work then…say 7-ish?
G: Sure….dinner perhaps?
D: Lovely! I know a place in Dxb mall that’s already open…. Tis called Ruby Tuesday.
G: Great! See you then!

At the mall..

D: Hi mate!
G: Hey…how are you? (giving D a pat in the back- almost a hug)
D: So, hungry?
G: Yeah…lets go!


At Ruby Tuesday…

G: Menu looks good
D: I know!
G: Wanna share pasta?
D: We could..which do you prefer? White sauce or Bolognese?
G: Whichever…as long as we’re sharing that’s fine…
D: How sweet! (Smiles back at G)
G: Let’s order shall we?
D: Yup!


Still at Ruby Tuesday
(Dinner is being served)

G: So, how’s work going?
D: Its ish…can be better…how’s yours?
G: Same shit different day;;;
D: Its always been like that anyway..
G: And its never going to change…
D: Did you see the new shop next door?
G: Yeah I did… I found a nice shirt that fits you..
D: Really? There’s this cool jeans that I checked out as well…will look good on you..
G: Shall we get it later?
D: Sure do!


At the shop next door…

D: So this is the one then? (referring to the shirt)
G: Yeah, looks nice isn’t it?
D: Its lovely! OMG!
G: I know you’ll love it!
D: Wait here’s the jeans I was telling you about…(pointing out the dark tailored denims on the corner)
G: Geez! It’s really nice! I love it! I’’ll take it!
D: Cool, I’m ready to swipe!
G: Me too!

In the mall … trying to decide where to go next…

D: Are swamped or wanna go for coffee?
G: Got an early day tomorrow…so I’m just gonna head home.
D: Ok
G: So, I’ll see you then…
D: Yeah, it was a lovely dinner
G: I know! We should do it again some time…
D: Yup, well my car’s this way…
G: Mine’s upfront…see you!
D: See yah!

At G’s house…

G: Damn! Im tired! …(turning on the TV, sitting on the couch as if like waiting for someone to arrive)
Doors open…

D: Hi mate! Good drive home?
G: Yeah few road blocks but all ok….kinda tired though…
D: Shall we go to bed?
G: Definitely... need some rest...


OMFG!
Wizz!

No comments:

Post a Comment