Saturday, February 14, 2009

Random thoughts for a Red Alert day

“I know its crazy, but its true”

“Get ready for my coming”

“I love you and I will tell you everyday…”

“Forever ever…forever ever…forever ever??….” (with matching tilting of the head on the side from a tune of Kanye‘s Diamonds are forever)

“Nothing really changed… nothing…” (really?)

“You think you know, but you have no idea”

“ish my life, ish now or never” (from the song It’s my life by bonjovi)

“Wizz”

“Greggs, Dans and Normans…boys night out”

“This is my church…this is where I heal my hurts” (from a Faithless song)

“You asked me what was wrong…. And I answered, everything!”

“I’m the songbird of my generation”

“He’s the Godfather!”

“Red bull? You like red bull?..I tried Red bull and I liked red bull…red bull is good!! (from Yes Man)

“OMG!”

“Every time I see her, my world stops” (heavy!)

“Is that your final answer?!” (You know from which game show this is, don’t you?)

“Baby….I’m a faggot” (oh please!)

Oh yes, it’s the day of the cupid as its aiming the hearts of all the lovers around the world. Spreading all the love and painting the town red… In Dxb, there are a lot of couple I know who will be celebrating the night in the warm lighting…

A few I may suggest to celebrate this love day in the city…

- Dinner at a fancy resto…. If you have budget, take her to Hilton Creek and dine at Vierre…Gordon Ramsey’s popular fine dining restaurant… kung wala naman, either take her to Chili’s or TGI Friday’s… pero kung gipit ka talaga ngayon, buy 2 shawarmas and chais lang ok na… tipid pa diba?

- Watch a movie…. Ok medyo tricky… as there a not much good movies around… but if you still insist in watching but would want to save a dirham or two, well, try calling your suking “Kippin DVD ten dirham” so you can choose various bootleg titles… tipid ka dito, just make sure your dvd player plays “pekeng” dvds..

- Buy her a flower…. Kahit isa lang ok na…. thought counts ba! 7 dirhams one rose sa may Al Maya… if you want the thought to come across, buy 3... 21 Dirhams lang, nakapag I love you ka na!

- Chocolates…. Ok cliché na nga rin talaga ito pati flowers, pero girls like chocolates… ang mahal na Ferrero kahit 16 pcs, ok na sa kanya yun…however, may Kinder na 1 dirham lang… masarap pa!

- A walk around memory lane… you can take her to Al Rigga Road and have a glimpse of the busy street.. As in busy coz of the construction of Dxb Metro around…

- Or if you’re girl is a party goer, you might as well take her to Chikka Grill, Regent, Ratsky or Delmon… there are a lot of Pinoy bands to watch so you can enjoy a pitcher of draft and you’re good to go…

- Abra adventure,,,, eto one dirham lang ang pasahe na sa Bur Dxb ka na in 10 minutes… well, why not?

I can still add more stuff but make it cheap or expensive treat, short or long, tall and stout, it does not really matter, as long as you’re together with your hubby having a fantastic time..

Whatever...


No comments:

Post a Comment